Can you tame the Beast?
Back for another year - UK Cycling are holding their annual Jurassic Beast Sportive here at The Tank Museum.
The Jurassic Beast Sportive is set along Dorset's historic and beautiful Jurassic coastline and arguably has some of the best vistas out of all the UK's sportives, with breath-taking views of; Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Poole Harbour. In addition the epic route heads north for a loop of the tough hills and stunning views of the Dorset Downs. Quiet roads and spectacular scenery waiting at the top of the hills will help you enjoy the challenging climbs!
- FREE Hot Drinks to all the Riders
- FREE Parking for the Day
- FREE energy pack
- 25% Discount voucher for entry to The Tank Museum*
- Well-marked course
- Well-stocked feeding stations
- Mechanical support
- Bike wash facilities
- Electronic timing
- Event photography
- Web results service
- On-site registration area
All riders to complete the routes will receive a medal and a UK Cycling goodie bag.For more information or to book a place to ride in this event click here
.*Discount voucher is valid only on 13th May.
Make a Day of it...
Starting from the popular Tank Museum, why not combine this sportive as part of your weekend plans. The cycling event is open to all ages, abilities and families with The Tank Museum offering a wonderful opportunity of fun and relaxation after the ride for everyone to enjoy.
- Explore The Tank Museum’s four powerful exhibitions
- See the finest collection of tanks in the world
- M548 Tracked vehicle rides in the Kuwait Arena (£2.50 per person)
- Hands-on family activities inside the Museum
- Hog Roast and Beer Tent available outside in the Tented Sports Village
- Use of The Tank Museum Shop and Restaurant
Never Miss Out:
To find out more about other special events at The Tank Museum, you can join our mailing list. We will send you updates by e-mail and you will receive our quarterly Newsletter Tank Times – all for free. Click here to sign up
Find us on Facebook and `like` The Tank Museum