Take a step back in time and discover how Christmas was celebrated during the two world wars and beyond!
Celebrate Christmas on the Home Front, make wartime Christmas decorations, enjoy a variety of activities, traditional carols and music, and meet Father Christmas as he arrives by tank!
Then enjoy our indoor Christmas Market; with over 50 traders offering local crafts and produce with Christmas treats and gift ideas for all.
• Meet Father Christmas and see him arrive by tank! (At 11.am each day)
• Extensive Christmas market with over 50 stalls
• Join in the Blitz Buddies 1940’s Christmas party!
• Living history – Christmas on the front line
• Meet the Home Guard
• Interactive Home Front talks: “Make do & Mend”, “Women’s Land Army” and more
• The Tank Museum Volunteer Modellers
• Listen as the Land Girls perform classic songs from the 1940's
• Wessex FM will be attending on Saturday 7th to announce the arrival of Father Christmas
• Splendid Occasions will also be joining us, to host a Vintage Tea Party
• Professional Face Painting from Diamond Faces
The Tank Museum Restaurant will also be hosting a special Christmas Carvery
for lunch on December 7th and 8th. Click here
for the menu. PLEASE NOTE: Some vehicles may be obstructed during this event.
Trader?If you are interested in having a stand at the Christmas market contact:
The Events Team T: 01929 405096 ext 238 or E: email@example.comDownload the Trader Application form here.
Never Miss Out:
To find out more about other special events at The Tank Museum, you can join our mailing list. We will send you updates by e-mail and you will receive our quarterly Newsletter Tank Times – all for free. Click here to sign up!
Find us on Facebook and `like` The Tank Museum