Parking is free at Warfare Through the Ages and our uniformed staff will direct you to available spaces. Car Parks open at 9am.
Wool Railway is approximately a 20 minute walk from The Tank Museum. There are also taxis waiting at the station and more than likely fellow Museum goers waiting there, who you may be able to share a taxi with. For up to date information please visit the South West Trains website.
Food and Shopping
Warfare Through the Ages 2016 will play host to a variety of traders and exhibitors from Militaria Goods to Arts and Crafts. Be sure to look out for some fantastic items and unique gifts on site over the weekend.
There will also be a wide variety of refreshments on site to cater for all tastes.
Site Safety Rules
Please be aware of the following:
• There is uneven ground on parts of the site
• Grass areas can be slippery when wet
• Site is dusty
• There will be loud explosions and pyrotechnics used throughout the day
• Regretfully dogs are not allowed onsite
• Children must be accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s) at all times
• The Living History Area includes trenches and trip hazards. Please be extra vigilant
• As a condition of entry, visitors may be subject to a search.
SIGN UP FOR TANK TIMES
Sign up for monthly updates from The Tank Museum, including our Tank Times newsletter.