Parking is free at Tank 100 and our uniformed staff will direct you to available spaces. Car Parks open at 9am.
Wool Railway is approximately a 20 minute walk from The Tank Museum. There are also taxis waiting at the station and more than likely fellow Museum goers waiting there, who you may be able to share a taxi with. For up to date information please visit the South West Trains website.
Food and Shopping
Tank 100 will play host to a variety of traders and exhibitors. Be sure to look out for some fantastic items and unique gifts on site over the weekend.
There will also be a wide variety of refreshments on site to cater for all tastes.
Site Safety Rules
Please be aware of the following:
• There is uneven ground on parts of the site
• Grass areas can be slippery when wet
• Site is dusty
• There will be loud explosions and pyrotechnics used throughout the day
• Regretfully dogs are not allowed onsite
• Children must be accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s) at all times
• The Living History Area includes trenches and trip hazards. Please be extra vigilant
• As a condition of entry, visitors may be subject to a search.
SIGN UP FOR TANK TIMES
Sign up for monthly updates from The Tank Museum, including our Tank Times newsletter.