Tickets will be available online until 8am on Saturday 28th. Phone bookings can be made until 5pm on Wednesday 25th.
Adult Ticket: £18
NEW! SUNDAY TIGER PREMIUM TICKETS | 29 April 2018
PRICE: £190 | Book your premium ticket here
Due to popular demand, Tiger Premium tickets are now available for Sunday, the day after Tiger Day, so you can make Tiger Day into a full weekend! This ticket price INCLUDES entry to Tiger Day on Saturday.
For those seeing the display on Saturday, Sunday is your chance to hear from the experts who restored Tiger and gain unparalleled access to the vehicles themselves.
The Sunday Premium experience is much like the Saturday Premium experience, as shown in this video.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Entry to Tiger Day, Saturday 28 April & The Tank Museum
- An Annual Pass to The Tank Museum – revisit again from free whenever you like!*
- Complimentary Show Guide
- We recommend that participants should be 16 years of age or over.
- Participants must be at least 1.4m (4.6ft) tall, able to climb on and off vehicles unaided.
- We do not permit the wearing of military or replica military uniforms.
Tank Museum reserves the right to withdraw any vehicle from the display
due to safety, operational or mechanical concerns at any time.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend the schedule as circumstances dictate.
With the exception of assistance dogs, dogs are not allowed onsite at Tiger Day.
The Tiger Day event programme and vehicles listed to take part are subject to health and safety, operational, weather and mechanical considerations. The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend or modify the programme, or withdraw vehicles, at any time without notification when reasonably required in accordance with its own best-practice procedures or those of exhibit owners. As with all historic machines, the appearance of the Tiger tank in the arena display is subject to its mechanical reliability on the day.
All you need to know about Tiger Day IX
Frequently asked questions for Tiger Day X
Plan your day for Tiger Day X
See Tiger 131 in action for the 75th anniversary of its capture
What's going on at Tiger Day