Get behind the scenes at the Tank Museum with our Access All Areas experience.
Dates Available: Saturday 27th Jan | Saturday 3rd Mar | Saturday 3rd Nov
Price: £80 | Time: 08:30 – 15:00
This experience allows guests to access all areas of The Tank Museum otherwise off limits to the general public. This includes:
A guided tour of our Archive & Library and Supporting Collections Study Centre.
See a number of fascinating items that are not on public display and find out how the Curatorial team work behind the scenes to record, preserve and store them for future generations.
Explore The Tank Museum Workshops and Vehicle Conservation Centre.
Find out how our vehicles are maintained and restored by our dedicated workshop staff and take a closer look at over a hundred additional tanks and vehicles in our Vehicle Conservation Centre.
A tour of The Tank Museum with one of our experts.
Get closer than ever before to our unique Collection and enjoy the opportunity to get inside one of the tanks in our collection.
Refreshments are provided during the experience, including breakfast upon arrival and a hot meal at lunch.
Places are limited to ensure every guest gets the best possible experience.
Your Ticket Includes:
· An annual Pass to The Tank Museum – revisit again for free whenever you like! *
· Breakfast and lunch.
· Complimentary Tank Museum Souvenir Guide
· Up to two hours free time to explore The Tank Museum
For further information, please contact Oliver on:
T: 01929 405096 ext. 238
*Excludes special events – standard Annual Pass terms & Conditions apply.
- Must be pre-booked, spaces limited
- Participants must be 12 years of age or over and at least 1.4m (4.6ft) tall. Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a full paying adult.