Please note that disabled parking is limited at Tankfest.
To guarantee a parking space within the disabled parking area, please get in touch with the Events Team in advance to pre-book at – email@example.com
If you have luggage, there is a cloakroom service in the Churchill Room where you can leave bags or coats for an additional charge of £2 per item.
Where to Stay
- The event takes place outside - remember sun-cream and waterproofs, depending on the weather forecast.
- Arrive early to avoid queuing or parking far away. Car Parks will be open from 8am.
- Bring plenty of cash! ATM services are very limited on-site.
- No Dogs, with the exception of disability assistance dogs.
- Sit down in the viewing areas, to ensure that everyone can see the displays.
All you need to know about TANKFEST 2019
28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019
Presented by World of Tanks, the world's biggest display of historic moving armour
Find out about the different tickets available.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Frequently asked questions
Stay up-to-date with TANKFEST 2019 news and videos.